- Powder kanten 4g
- water 500 cc
- sugar 250 g
- Mix kanten, sugar and water in a pan and heat. Mix all the time.
- Boil it untill it start getting heavy and pull threads on the mixing utensil.
- Put the liquid in a flat and oiled container and set it to cool.
- When it has cooled use a cooki cutter to make sweets.
- The finished sweet can be rolled in powdered sugar.
- Leav them to dry 1-2 days till an outside hard skinn is formed, the surface on which it will dry need to be oiled.
chado: Higashi/Hoshi-Kingyoku (last edited 2008-03-08 17:10:31 by localhost)