A yakkan is used the same places as a Mizutsugi in the temae. Except that one usually us a yakkan for Tana with four legs. Or where the shelves prevents pouring in to the Mizusashi whitout moving it out of the Tana


chado: Yakkan (last edited 2008-03-08 17:10:32 by localhost)